Growth is at the forefront of every business owner’s mind, but how do you make growth a reality? In this article, we will delve deep into the strategies you can utilise to ensure your business becomes what you envision it to be.
Let’s find the perfect tools to grow a business that will make the journey towards success as easy as possible.
What Are the 3 Ways to Grow a Business?
When looking to expand your business there are a few key concepts to keep in mind. The three most effective methods boil down to:
- Converting Leads Into Customers: In order to grow a business, you must increase your client base. Thus, one has to invest in lead conversion methods. This can be done by nurturing leads, increasing the quality of leads one pursues, scoring leads, and following up on leads as soon as possible.
- Aim for a Higher Average Transaction Value: It is advisable to market your products and discounts in such a way that the average customer spend increases. Think of the caps they put on free delivery when you order online. Often one will add something extra to your cart that far exceeds what is needed to qualify for free delivery.
- Decrease the Time Between Purchases: It is important to understand your clients and their habits so that they can more frequently return to purchase a product or service. Customer retention is always less expensive than consistently getting new customers.
Digital Tools for Business Growth
You might be applying the above-mentioned methods to grow your business; however, there are a few key digital tools that should be active within your business to ensure that those methods and strategies are executed correctly.
- Go Cloud-Based: The entire world is moving onto the cloud and so should your business. Moving both your storage and documentation to something like Google Drive allows all employees within your business to access and share files with one another while working on them simultaneously. This will drastically increase efficiency and connectivity.
- Project Management Software: Project management software such as ClickUp or Monday.com will allow your employees to plan ahead, improve on time management and stick to deadlines. This will ensure your campaigns and strategies are implemented when they need to be.
- Company Communication: There is almost nothing as important as good communication within a company and this has become even easier with platforms such as ZOOM, Slack, and Discord. Making use of these platforms will allow employees to connect and keep a clear line of communication at the click of a button.
- A Good Website with a Few Essentials: Everyone knows they need a good website to market and communicate their brand effectively. However, not everyone realises there are a few essentials that are necessities in ensuring you can grow your company and track that growth. These include Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Yoast for SEO, and Google Search Console.
- Email Marketing: Email marketing is still as relevant as it has ever been! Thus, it is important to get those mailers out and ensure the list of email addresses you have been building up does not go to waste!!
- Make Use of a CRM: to ensure your convert leads efficiently, a CRM is a must-have!! It will allow you to capture leads and ensure you follow up on them in time. It will also allow you to store valuable client information so that you can always relate, ensuring your relationship with your client is as strong as ever!!
To find out more about how a CRM can benefit your business and help it grow, contact the Leadtrekker team!