Have you been struggling with lead management? This is actually a commonly experienced problem. Many businesses lose track of their leads or struggle to distribute them to the correct salespeople. Lead Distribution Software is the answer to this struggle and can improve your business’s conversion rate when utilised correctly.
In this article, we will discuss the benefits that Lead Distribution Software could offer your business.
What is Lead Distribution Software?
Traditionally, lead distribution consisted of a manager receiving leads, dividing the leads up, and assigning them to the appropriate salesperson. While this did work, it took long for this process to occur and leads would often go missing. With the development and improvement of technology, software that is able to automate this process has come into the mix. This software is known as Automated Lead Routing or is often referred to as Lead Distribution Software.
Ultimately, as the lead comes in, the software is able to qualify the lead based on a variety of factors. These factors can include location, products they are interested in, and more. The software will then automatically pair the potential client up with the best salesperson for their specific interests and profile.
Benefits of Lead Distribution Software
Other than optimising a previously manual process, there are many benefits that Lead Distribution Software can offer a business, including:
- Increased Lead Response Time: As the software automatically and almost instantaneously assigns a lead to a sales representative, one’s response times increase dramatically. Not only will the salesperson be able to react faster, but one will also be able to set up automatic notifications, informing the new lead that a salesperson will contact them soon. This also increases potential customers’ trust in a company from the get-go.
- Improved Sales Efficiency: As each lead is properly qualified and assigned to the best salesperson for the job, the sales efficiency will improve. This is because the salesperson that the lead is assigned to will be skilled and knowledgeable about the specific product or service that the potential customer is interested in. Therefore, a salesperson will not waste time on trying to convert a lead that is interested in an area that they are not skilled in.
- Enhanced Lead Management: Being able to track a lead’s journey is extremely important. This information will allow companies, managers, and salespeople to ensure a lead does not become lost or forgotten. It will also provide insight into where a sales process went wrong in failing to convert a lead. This will allow sales teams to improve their processes and sales tactics.
- Better Lead Quality: Lead Distribution Software is able to qualify leads from most likely, to least likely to convert. This will also allow sales representatives to contact those that are highly qualified to convert first.
- Increased Revenue: All of these factors will ultimately lead to a higher conversion rate which will inevitably increase a business’s revenue.
Try Lead Distribution Software for Free
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system such as Leadtrekker has Lead Distribution Software built-in. Therefore, your leads will be processed quickly, qualified, distributed to the correct sales representative, and the sales process will improve. There are many other features that make Leadtrekker a fantastic tool for businesses to utilise. You can even try Leadtrekker out for 30 days for FREE! The best part is, you don’t even have to enter your card details when signing up for this trial period; therefore, there is no danger of you being charged for a service that you don’t necessarily find value in.
Try Leadtrekker out for free.